( Athirapally / Munnar / Thekkady / Gavi / Alleppey / Kochin )
The best of Nature
Lake / Waterfalls / Valleys / Mountains / Wild life / Backwaters and Beaches.
Day 01 : Cochin – Athirapally water falls
Arrival at Cochin Airport (meet and assistance on arrival) and proceed towards Athirapally water falls and check in to a lake facing resort, after lunch visit both waters falls, athirappally and Vazhachal. Over night stay at the resort.
Day 02 : Athirapally to Munnar -180kms
After early breakfast proceed towards Munnar and check in to a Treehouse or cottages facing valley , evening jeep safari spotting wild elephants, bonfire, over night at Munnar.
Day 03 : Munnar Sight seeing. 100kms
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing – visit Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake, Echo Point, Shooting Point and Eravikulam National Park. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 04 : Munnar to Thekkady 110kms
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Thekkady, check in to a beautiful homestay, boating at periyar wild life, enjoy Kathakali dance and Martial art performance in the evening and over night stay at thekkady.
Day 05: Thekkady to Gavi- ( 40 kms) 01 Night at Gavi
After breakfast proceed towards Gavi ( About Gavi) The programme is being sponsored by The Kerala Forest Development Corporation Ltd, a State Government Undertaking. We, the Gavi Division with its cardamom plantations, may be the largest inKerala, had started this project in the starting of this Centaury to cater people with a quest for adventure tourism on Eco grounds .Now Gavi Eco Tourism hosts memorable wildlife and Jungle experiences in the most remote and virgin areas adjecenting the Periyar Tiger Reserve .
We are so much delighted in sharing our wilderness with our guests in the most loving manner with professional perfection .Our magnificent remote areas provide a means, for both our guests and ourselves, of reconnecting with our primeval nature and spirit that often gets trapped in our busy everyday lives. Something often neglected and forgotten in the modern, fast-paced world in which we live. Our aim is to share what we have learnt over these years, on a journey that constantly changes our lives, and which we hope will touch and change yours.
At the same time, we believe that the future of conservation of the the Western Ghats depends on the attitude of the communities living inside the wilderness. The twin benefits to the community of tourism ventures and employment create a true appreciation for the value of the land and its wildlife.
Finally, we aim to create Adventure travels that are educational, explorative, fun and insightful satisfying our guests' requirements.
The key to a successful Adventure but eco loving tourism programe is to ensure that the Firm you choose is truly capable of providing what you are looking for in terms of the locations where the lodging and adventure camping are provided, the Floara &Fauna around and the facilities for the enjoyment of them at close quarters, the devacations reflect every traveller's time frame, style and budget. We offer exceptional value for money, with no compromise to quality.sign and style of the lodging & camping provisions, catering and its serving and most importantly the knowledge ,quality and behaviour of the guides and other executing officials.
Jeep Safari / Wildlife watching Boating in the Gavi & kochupampa lakes. Leisurely walks through spice gardens Visit to cardamom factory / Animal skeleton Museum Visit. Trekking
Over Night stay at Gavi.
Day 06 : - Thekkady to Alleppey. 160km.
After breakfast proceed towards allepy and check in to a houseboat, cruise down the backwaters of kerala for the whole day, over night stay in the boat.
Day 07 : Alleppey to Kochin Airport.
After breakfast proceed towards Fort Kochin, sight seeing , evening sea cruise and later drop to airport.
Your memorable tour ends here.
Resorts used in the Package.
1. Athirapally water falls: Ayur Souknayam - www.ayursoukhyam.com
1. Night : Thekkady- Pepper county - www.peppercounty.com
3. NightThekkady: At Gavi : www.gavi.kfdcecotourism.com
1. bedroom Accommodation in the above mentioned resorts/houseboat on twin sharing basis
2. All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Logan with Hindi/English speaking driver ,including fuel charges, driver's bhatta, toll and parking.
3. All applicable hotel & service taxes.
4. meals Plan: Athirapally- Brekafast/Gavi- ll meals/ Munnar- breakfast and dinner/ Houseboat- all meals-
1. Any meals other than those mentioned above.
2. Any airfare / train fare.
3. Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
4. Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
5. Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
6. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Massage etc can be arranged at an extra cost.